Sunday 4 January 2015

14 hours and counting

14 hours {and counting} is the amount of time I have spent on the computer getting things ready for school tomorrow. There is still SO MUCH to do, but it can wait until I get back to school tomorrow {laminating, cutting, etc.}. For now, I have organized, created, and pinned my little heart out! As the week progresses, I will post pictures of the classroom and share some of the things I made to get my class going.

Doing all of this prep work now will make my life easier, I'm sure, as I get going.

In the meantime, I bought myself a laminator!!! I bought it off Amazon and it should be here early next week!!!

How freaking excited am I????? SUPER! I love laminating! The other thing I bought myself were Mabel's Labels with my name on them so that I can properly label all things that belong to me when I leave this room in June. I made that mistake during my first LTO and left so much of my stuff in the classroom and now I can't get any of it because I don't know what is mine and what's not. :( Lesson learned.

No comments :

Post a Comment