Wednesday 10 September 2014

No Rest for the Wicked!

This is the 6th day that school has been in this year, and at the end of today, I will have already supplied for 2 of them! I worked a half day on Friday at one of my old schools, a full day on Monday at one of my other schools, and today I am working out in the county for a half day. I also have a day and a half lined up for this month already as well. I really thought the first few weeks would be very slow and yes, they really have been, but I'm amazed to have already put in 2 full days worth of work.

Supply teaching is a great gig. And I know I got caught up in the whole hiring process, etc., but when it comes down to it, I'm thankful to have a position right now that lends me flexibility, shorter work days {more time with my boys}, and a great pay salary per day.

No comments :

Post a Comment