Friday 25 November 2016

Wow!

I cannot believe it's been over an entire year since I posted here! I am sorry for my delay. It's a brand new school year and I'm still teaching grade 7/8. Last year, my first in intermediate, was a whirlwind and much of it is blurry... lol. New curriculum, new age, new division, new school. This year, I am more settled. I do love many things about teaching the older kids, but I do miss the younger ones too. But, I said I would give intermediate a few years. I'll do one more after this before I make a move into the middle school grades.

I have not been making anything for TPT because I'm still so new to the curriculum. But I will post when I find awesome things that help me in my daily teaching. I have students of all levels, from grade 3-8+ and I am always using TPT to help me find cool things to do with my class.

Speaking of which, TPT is having a Cyber Monday sale! Go on by and check it out. My store {Apple Bottom Beans} will be 20% off. It's all primary stuff, but you may find some of it useful.

No comments :

Post a Comment