Monday 1 September 2014

September "Currently"!

If you haven't linked up to "Currently" at {Oh' Boy 4th Grade} then you're missing out! This is one of the biggest link ups I have seen while perusing teaching blogs. This is a fun link-up she does on the first of every month. So enjoy my Currently and join in the fun!

This is the first "first day of school" in 4 years that I have not had a job to go to tomorrow! But I am going to enjoy, thoroughly, the flexibility supply teaching will give me... especially knowing that next year, I will definitely have a job in some capacity. So, enjoy your start of school, teacher friends!

2 comments :

  1. Thanks! I went on over and followed you - love your blog and I can't wait to be able to go through and read everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your job woes. Hoping things turn around!
    Found your blog through Farley's linkup. Love the blog name!

    ReplyDelete